Where is the flashlight on a Samsung 10?
First, open the quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen. Then, navigate to and tap the word Flashlight, not the icon above it (which works as a switch to turn the flashlight on and off). Once you’re on the Flashlight settings page, tap the switch to turn on the light.
How do I find the flashlight on my Samsung phone?
How to turn on the flashlight on an Android using Quick Settings
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the Quick Settings icons.
- Find the “Flashlight” icon and tap it. The flashlight should come on instantly.
- Tap the Flashlight icon a second time to turn it off.
Option 1: Turn on flashlight mode with the quick toggle
- Pull down the notification bar by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen.
- Find the Flashlight toggle and tap on it to turn on flashlight mode. That’s it!
How do I turn on the flashlight on my galaxy?
To use the flashlight, open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Next, tap the Flashlight icon to turn the light on or off.
How do I add a flashlight to my home screen?
Tap Add and a small power button icon will appear somewhere on your home screens. You can drag and drop the icon to somewhere convenient. When you press that icon it will turn the torch on/off.
How do I turn on the flashlight on my Samsung incoming call?
In the Settings menu, tap on Accessibility, then on Hearing. Step 2. Tap on Flash Notification and then tap on the toggle to activate the feature. That’s it!
How do I change the flashlight on my Samsung?
Adjusting the Torch Brightness on my Samsung Phone
- 1 Swipe down on the screen to access your Quick Settings.
- 2 By tapping the Torch icon, you will be able to turn on / off the flashlight at the back of the phone.
- 3 If you tap on the word torch you will be able to view the current strength of your flashlight.