How do you change a bulb in a halogen light?
How to Replace 300 Watt Halogen Floor Lamp Bulbs
- Unplug the lamp and make sure the old bulb and lamp are cooled down.
- Remove the screws holding the glass protector in place.
- Remove the glass protector.
- Lift the tubular bulb out of the lamp. …
- Remove the new bulb from its packaging, but do not touch the glass.
How do you install a halogen bulb without touching it?
When changing a halogen light bulb, it’s important not to touch the bulb directly with your fingers. Switch the power source off before removing any protective casing holding the light bulb. Pull the bulb out of the fixture and install the new one by lining up the prongs so they fit inside the grooves.
How do I remove a stuck halogen G9 bulb?
The easiest way to remove stuck G9 bulbs is to give them a strong tug or rocking motion, and pull them straight out. If the bulb is burned and welded in, then breaking it to grip the base by nose pliers is usually the quickest way to unstuck them.