How do you open the dorcy flashlight?
The bottom of the lantern is black with bumps on the plastic. Rotate/turn the black bottom in a counter-clockwise direction (as you would open a pickle or mayo jar) to access the battery compartment.
How do you change the battery in a coast g25 flashlight?
How do I change the battery of a Coast flashlight?
- Rotate the top half of the Coast LED Lenser until it clears the handle.
- Tilt the handle to remove the battery (s) from the case.
- Insert the new batteries into the grip with the negative () side of the battery facing down.
How do you put a round battery in?
Insert your button battery into the battery compartment ensuring the “+” side of the battery touches the “+” terminal. Close the battery cover — either slide it in place or press it so it clicks shut. If it is held in place using a small screw, insert the screw in the screw hole and tighten using a small screwdriver.
How do you change a dorcy flashlight battery?
Dorcy LED Flashlight Instructions
- Unscrew the back battery cap from the Dorcy-brand LED flashlight. …
- Insert the appropriate type and number of batteries as specified in the instruction manual accompanying the flashlight into the battery compartment.
What type of battery does dorcy flashlight use?
Dorcy 41-1540 12AA Mastercell Heavy Duty Batteries.
How do you change the battery in a coast hx5?
To replace or change the battery, unscrew (counterclockwise) and remove the tailcap of the light and remove the included AA alkaline battery. Insert new battery into the light with positive end towards the front of light. Replace the tail cap and tighten (clockwise).
How do I charge my coast flashlight?
To charge your HP7R, simply plug the included mini USB cable into the charging port on the flashlight. When the charging cable is inserted, the charging indication light near the charging port will glow. Red indicates the light is charging; Green indicates the light is fully charged.