How long can I make LED Strip Lights?
9. What Is The Maximum Length Of LED Strip Light I Can Run From A Single LED Driver? Technically speaking, there is no limit to the amount of strip light you can run. As long as you’re getting sufficient power to the strip light, you will be fine.
How do you run long LED strips?
There are several ways to achieve longer runs:
- Use two power supplies and provide power at both ends.
- Use a single power supply and place it in the centre of a long run rather than at the end.
- Use an amplifier.
- Use 24v LED strip rather than 12v.
- Use LED Strip with a thicker copper PCB.
Is 16.4 ft long enough for a room?
Yes, because 16 feet is about a wall to the other wall. In some cases, it can be enough for a bedroom.
How many 5050 LED strips can you connect together?
You can connect up to 2 16ft 5050 ribbons. If you do more the lights become dimmer. With 60 watts you have to take into account that each foot of LEDs use ~2 watts.