How do I reset my TP Link Smart bulb?
To reset the bulb to factory defaults:
- Turn the light switch controlling the bulb to the OFF position.
- Flip the light switch on and off 5 times.
You need to connect Smart Bulb’s Wi-Fi manually, please go to Settings->Wi-Fi on your smart phone and manually connect to smart bulb’s Wi-Fi network (which named as TP-LINK_Smart Bulb_xxxx), and then go back to the KASA app to continue the setup process.
How do I change the wifi on my Kasa smart bulb?
Step 1 With your camera plugged in, remove the back cover. Step 2 Using a paperclip to press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds. Step 3 Wait till the LED is blinking amber and green, then launch the Kasa App and click on Add device. Step 4 tap Choose from Pre-configured Devices.
How do I get my smart bulb back online?
Turn the bulb off for 2 seconds, then on for 2 seconds. Repeat three more times. After the fourth cycle, the bulb will flash, indicating that the reset was successful.
Why is my smart bulb not connecting?
The most common reason why you’re not able to get your smart device to connect to the home network is the 5GHz channel bandwidth. … Apply the settings and then try connecting the LED bulb with the Wi-Fi network to check if your problem is fixed.
1 Add TP-Link Bulb
- Launch the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Go to Devices in the bottom right.
- Tap the plus sign in the top right to add a new device.
- Select Add Device from the pop-up menu.
- Select the Kasa Smart brand.
- Your TP-Link smart bulb should be already set up in the Kasa Smart app to proceed.
How do you connect a wireless bulb?
- Download the Wyze app and create an account.
- Select “Add a Product” from the menu in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select Wyze Bulb from the list of devices.
- Make sure your phone is connected to your 2.4GHz wireless network.
- Screw in the bulb and turn the power off and on three times.
How do I reconnect my Kasa WiFi?
Press RESTART button and reboot the Smart Switch. The Wi-Fi status LED will be amber and turns to be blinking green until successful reconnection. 2. Press RESET button and hold (about 5 seconds) until the Wi-Fi status LED blinks amber and green alternately to initiate App-Config mode.