How do you group lights together on smart life?
You have to select one of the light, then tap on the pencil at the top right corner. Then tap on “Create Group” and select which lights you want to be in that group, and confirm it.
Can you pair two smart bulbs together?
Yes, Alexa lets you control them singly or in a group. And you can put a bulb into several groups. For example, I have 3 bulbs in a fixture called Kitchen lights. I can control Bulb 1, 2, or 3 individually.
How do I control multiple smart lights?
Smart Life Setup for Multiple Smart Bulbs in One Fixture
- First, select one of the lights you already have setup in Smart Life. …
- Select the three dots in the top right to open the bulbs option menu.
- Select create a group.
- Add the desired bulbs to that group and click save in the top right.
How do I create a group in Smart Life app?
How to group lights in the Smart Life app
- From the ‘Devices’ option, select the ‘+’ icon and tap ‘Add Group’.
- Create a new group.
- Select the smart lights you want to add to that group.
How many smart bulbs can Alexa control?
The Echo can control all 20 or so lights I have, however, when using groups to control multiple switches with a single command I have found 4-5 are all that will respond instead of all of them.
How do I create a group of lights in Alexa?
How to group lights
- Launch the Alexa app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Devices label in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the plus symbol at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on Add Group at the bottom of the screen. …
- Select a group name for your lights, or create one in the Custom Name field.
Can one smart switch control multiple lights?
The standard way to make your lights smart is replacing the bulbs individually, using a system like Philips Hue or IKEA Tradfri lights. … Doing this allows control of multiple lights at the same time, and significantly lowers the price of making your home smart.