Does Samsung A51 have notification light?
Choose the flash notification that suits you best and get a light notification as only some alarm, reminder, message or incoming call appears. Activate this super feature so your camera or the screen flash once you receive any alert.
How do I turn on the LED light on my Samsung A51?
1 Swipe up on the home screen to access apps.
- 2 Tap “Settings”.
- 3 Tap “Display”.
- 4 Tap the switch to turn the “LED indicator” on or off.
How do I get notifications on my Samsung A51?
Samsung Galaxy A51 – Text Message Notification Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen. …
- Tap Messages . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap the Show notification switch to turn on or off .
What is edge lighting on Samsung A51?
When faced down, the edge lighting feature lights up the edge screen when you receive calls or notifications. You can color code up to five contacts that will appear in their respective colors when they get in touch, while all other calls or notifications will be shown in neutral bright light.
How do I turn on the LED notification on my Samsung?
How to enable notifications from the front-facing LED on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Toggle the LED indicator switch to the on position.
How do I turn on my notification light?
How to Enable a Notification Light on Android
- Tap Settings (you can also open Settings using Google Assistant).
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Hearing. …
- Tap Flash Notification if it does not automatically appear with slider options.
- On Android 7.0 and above, you should see two options (Camera Light and Screen).
How do I make the light flash on my Samsung?
How to turn on Flash notifications in Samsung Galaxy J5(SM-J500F)?
- 1 Tap on Apps icon from the Home screen.
- 2 Tap on Settings icon.
- 3 Scroll down for more Settings.
- 4 Select and tap on Accessibility settings.
- 5 Select and tap on Hearing option.
- 6 Tap on the Switch to activate Flash notification as shown below.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
Why is my Samsung A51 not making a sound when I get a text?
No message tone is heard on incoming messages on your Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10.0. For you to hear the message tone when you get a message, the message tone needs to be turned on. Solution: Turn on the message tone. … Once you’ve found a message tone you like, press the Return key.
How do I get notifications back on my Samsung?
In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history and be able to retrieve those missed notifications.