Which LED bulb gives more brightness?
Lumens equal brightness
More lumens per watt equals to more brightness. The table below would help you choose the right LED bulb. For example, your traditional 60W bulb is equivalent to a 5W LED bulb. Similarly, your CFL ranging from 18W – 23W is equivalent to a 10W LED bulb.
How do I choose the brightest LED light bulb?
How to Pick the Right Brightness Level for your LED Bulb
- Replacing a 40W bulb: look for at least 450 lumens.
- Replacing a 60W bulb: look for at least 800 lumens.
- Replacing a 75W bulb: look for at least 1,100 lumens.
- Replacing a 100W bulb: look for at least 1,600 lumens.
Which watt LED bulb is best for bedroom?
Since we’ve conflated watts and lumens, it’s easier to talk about bulbs in terms of watts. So if a 100-watt incandescent produces 1,500 lumens, and a 10-watt LED does the same, the 10-Watt LED may advertise “100-watt equivalent” on its label.
|Room||Foot Candles Needed|
What are the brightest LED bulbs for cars?
The Brightest LED BULB IN THE WORLD! – Better Automotive Lighting
- GTR Lighting Ultra Series 2 Low beam – 950 Max Lux.
- S-V.4 LED Headlight Low beam – 850 Max Lux.
- F3 Low beam – 790 Max Lux.
- Xenon Depot Xtreme Low beam – 610 Max Lux.
- Diode Dynamics SL1 Low beam – 590 Max Lux.
- Auxbeam T1 Low beam – 420 Max Lux.