How do you turn off the LED light?
To fix, go into settings > accessibility > Hearing > Flash Alerts – and turn it off.
How do I turn off the LED flash on my phone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap Settings > Accessibility. …
- Scroll down to the Hearing section and tap Audio/Visual. …
- Toggle on the LED Flash for Alerts slider. …
- If you decide you don’t want the notification light anymore, repeat the first five steps, and then toggle off the LED Flash for Alerts slider.
Where is the LED light on my phone?
Follow these steps to turn on LED notification:
- Navigate to Settings > Display & gestures > Notification light.
- Tap the setting to turn it On.
How do I make my iPhone stop flashing when I get a text?
Enable LED alerts
Now, when your phone’s screen is locked and you get an SMS, MMS or phone call, your iPhone’s flash will go off several times to alert you. Keep in mind this will adversely affect your iPhone’s battery life. To turn the functionality off, just toggle the “LED Flash for Alerts” option back to off.
Why are my LED lights glowing when turned off?
Why Do LED Bulbs Glow When Off? An LED bulb, compared to halogen lamps or incandescent bulbs, has a much higher resistance on count of the integrated power supply unit. … This, in turn, causes a low voltage drop to appear to LED driver, and as a result the LED bulb glows weakly.
How do I turn off the LED flash on my Android?
How to turn off the flash on your Android device
- Open the Camera app on your Android device.
- Tap on the lightning bolt icon at the bottom-center of your screen.
- Tap until the lightning bolt has a slash mark through it, indicating that it’s shut off.
How do I turn off the flash notification on my Samsung?
Flash notification is deactivated by default and can be found deep in the settings.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Advanced settings.
- Tap on Flash notification.
- Turn On/Off Camera / Screen flash notification.
How do I turn the flashing light off on my iPhone?
How to Turn Flash Off on iPhone
- Step 1 – Open the Camera App. This might seem obvious, but you’ll need to be in your iPhone’s camera app in order to turn the flash off.
- Step 2 – Press the Flash Button. The flash button on an iPhone camera will be located to the left of the screen. …
- Step 3 – Choose the “Flash Off” option.