How do I reset my spotlight ring?
How to Factory Reset a Ring Spotlight Floodlight Cam
- Make sure the camera is powered up. …
- Press and hold the reset button atop the camera for 30 seconds.
- After releasing it, the status light located at the bottom will flash a few times indicating the camera is restarting.
- The camera is now reset to factory defaults.
How do I reconnect my Ringlight spotlight to wifi?
Follow these steps to reconnect to wifi in the Ring App:
- Tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Select doorbell or security camera you need to reconnect to wifi. The next screen is the Device Dashboard.
- Tap on Device Health.
- Tap on Reconnect to Wifi or Change Wifi Network.
Why is my Ring spotlight not working?
Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects. Try removing and then replacing the internal battery. … Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring automatically reconnects.
How do I reconnect my Ring to my Wi-Fi?
If you’re using Android, swipe down from the top of your screen, tap WiFi, then tap the Ring WiFi network. The network will be named something like Ring-123456. Then connect the Ring doorbell to your WiFi. Make sure to connect to the WiFi network closest to where the Ring doorbell will be installed.
How do I connect my Ringlight spotlight to Wi-Fi?
Step Nine – Connect to Your Ring Device
- Press the home button on your phone to leave the Ring app.
- Navigate to the Settings app, then tap wifi.
- Select the Ring wifi network from the list of available networks. The network will appear as either:
- Once connected, close your “Settings” app and return to the Ring app.
Why is my ring spotlight offline?
The most common reason a Ring Spotlight goes offline is that your Wi-Fi is not working. Ring Spotlight Cams need a stable internet connection to work. … Check if your smartphone or other devices are connected to Wi-Fi and if they’re working.